Question Wenoka service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999

I have a wenoka Ti squeeze knife (great knife BTW). One of the plastic clips that is built into the handle has become damaged, and will need to be replaced. But no matter how hard I look, I haven't found a home page for wenoka! Does anyone know where I can get parts for the thing? It was not cheap, and I don't want to toss it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua lung sold it too... not sure if they still make the knife....
I like that knife, 2 redundant clips to hold it in...

Google has a hit on Aqualung's site for it, but it comes up with a dead link. There are lots of places still selling the AL squeeze lock despite no knives on AL's site. I'd be surprised if they had parts like that available, but it's worth e-mailing or calling them. It is a nice knife.

Perhaps someone with a 3d printer could make something if all else fails?

Wenoka went out of business a long time ago. They made great knives. I have a couple of them. Did you try Ebay for a sheath ?

Those knives come pre-assembled from a factory and branded for different companies....there are no spare parts for them. If Wenoka was still in business or if your knife was branded for Aqua Lung, you would either be sent a whole new knife, or told sorry and left to purchase something else.

Kind sucks but that's the reality of your situation. Sorry.

-Z

Aqualung purchased Wenoka decades ago and kind of corporate raidered it. Some knife styles were continued but many of the old time favorites were phased out / dropped. I am a fanboy of the BFK Wenokas and have several which I dive to this day. I scour e-bay for parts, as my knives were dropped from production 30+ years ago. Luck has usually been on my side and I have been able to find parts for my knives.

Back
Top Bottom