Wen hair meets scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverLaura

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I know the question comes up periodically about how to preserve ones hair whilst scuba diving :)

For the longest time it seemed like an if-then equation... If I dive a lot, my long hair gets shorter :)

I tentatively posted this on my FB page, somewhat embarrassed that I tried something that I saw on an infomercial but so far so good (I waited until i'd been using it almost a year to write this review) and I'm diving lots AND a several months into a grow-out from pixie cycle :)

My saving grace? Cleansing conditioner ONLY, no shampoo. I went ahead and tried the Wen product and its changed my hair...

Wen Scuba and Hair collide

Can't wait for the year to pass. Want to learn how it turns out. Wonder if Sephora in Canada also carries Wen.

Thanks for sharing!

Can't wait for the year to pass. Want to learn how it turns out. Wonder if Sephora in Canada also carries Wen.

Thanks for sharing!

Chilly you might want to wait to see how all the lawsuits turn out... I guess there are quite a few people suffering from hair loss while using this product...??? Nothing proven yet but with all the other products on the market you might want to skip this one.

Last week went to get a hair cut coz mine was so dry coz of the salt water,, and ended up chopping off a huge chunk coz of the damage

if this works it would be a wonderful thing for us all:D

Back
Top Bottom