http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes And Thoughts Of Love And Encouragement For Jim And Cheryl Garin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TekDiveGirl

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
As some of you know Jim Garin - Puffer Fish - has suffered multiple strokes and has been in the hospital for about 2 weeks now. I am just heartbroken about what he and Cheryl are going through.They both need our love and encouragement to get through this difficult time.

After my accident the love and support that I received from my ScubaBoard family was absolutely amazing and I know how much it helped me to keep my spirits up and get through a very trying a time. As much as I enjoyed reading all of the fabulous messages, I also know just how overwhelmed my healing brain would get trying to focus, read and scroll through all of the messages. Oftentimes I would get frustrated and give up and do something that takes less brain power (like watching reruns of "Threes Company" on the television. (-:

Jim has enough on his plate to to deal with so I don't want him to have the experience this,

If you all would post your thoughts here or privately to me - I will then compile them all and create something that isn't so overwhelming.

Speaking from experience I would ask that you don't send them private messages asking happened, are you ok etc...I know when I would get so many PM's and then I would attempt to read/answer them my tender brain would get overwhrlmede and just shut down. I know there will come a time in the future that he will be able to read the forums and not get overwhelmed but that time is not now.

Thank you,

Kimber - TekDiveGirl

Last edited:
It's just so hard to accept this has happened to @Puffer Fish. Get well Jim. My heart goes out to you and yours.

Wise words from a wise women :heart:

All my well wishes and healing thoughts go to you Jim, and to Cheryl... wish to dive with you again :)

Get well soon. Best Wishes to your family in this hard time.

Warm wishes and prayers for God's Strength and Comfort to you, Jim and Cheryl, . . . Let us know when you need *anything*.

All the best to you both in this trying time. We so enjoyed meeting you when you were in Sydney. I wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you post again.

Jim, a speedy recovery. We need to dive together again! Miss you buddy!

God's strength and healing for you will be in my prayers.

Hello Jim and Cheryl.............Best wishes to you, Jim, in a speedy recovery. We look forward to meeting up with you again somewhere in the world to blow some bubbles. Will keep the beer chilled until that day.
Regards Chris and Keith from across the pond!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom