Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Greetings from the Great North!

I am a 30 year old father of two beautiful girls and work in construction estimating. My Dad, two sisters, girlfriend, and brother in law all got certified together 6 years ago and we have gone a divecation every year since. I have only dove in the Caribbean but am looking to get into some local diving! We did the open water portion of our open water certification in Cozumel. We dove in Jamaica, Belize two years in a row with one going to the great blue hole, Curacao where we did our first lionfish hunt, and most recently a return trip to Cozumel right before Covid! Lucky!

We started off with fins, boots, mask, and snorkel but have slowly added some more gear. I am now looking into doing some local diving and have acquired more gear than the rest of the team but don't have everything yet. I still need some drysuit gloves, a dive flag and floaty, and looking to get a ffm/idm but am going to try and rent some to see what I like.

Since you're in the MSP area, you need to head over to Wazee Lake, near Black River Falls, WI. Open even now for diving. I'll be up there next weekend.

Welcome!

Since you're in the MSP area, you need to head over to Wazee Lake, near Black River Falls, WI. Open even now for diving. I'll be up there next weekend.

Welcome!
Nice! I’ll have to check it out! I’ve never done any local dives so I don’t have all the equipment yet but hopefully soon!

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom