Welcome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Well, since it was my idea to have a DIR trip section, I thought I'd go ahead and do the first post and give a little idea of what I had in mind for this.

Basically, its a section for those that are DIR, or evolving to DIR, looking for like minded dive buddies for dive trips. Whether they are dives that we do some training, work on skills, etc, or what I like to call "shut-up-and-dive" dives where we go and just enjoy ourselves.

It may be a good idea to include the state or location in the thread title and the date, to keep things straight, cuz I would hate to see a good sounding dive and realize its 1000 miles away.

So let's get some stuff going. Dive, Dive, Dive.

Hi Wendy,
It's me, Trish the Fish... I met you with E-divers some time ago. I'm still diving in South Florida. Just got a new SeaQuest BCD. Getting ready to get a wetsuit with www.liquidfit.com I didn't realize they were so close by in Key Largo. My scubapro reg is in for annual service. Tanks vis'd & aired.
I've e-chatted with Matt H. - didn't you go to Andrea & his wedding cruise? He gave me the link with all the pics a while back. DOING ANY BEACH DIVES LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA?
If so, I'm up for a few this summer.
November 03, my friend, Susan and I did a small trip out of the Keys. It was awesome. I saw two = 2 HUGE green moray eels up close and personal. Sharks, spotted rays, etc. AWESOME DIVE. I'm thinking my better dive spots are West Palm Beach and the Keys. And the less divers the better.
THANKS FOR THE REFERRAL TO SCUBA JENNY who lives in my area. Maybe I'll dive with her sometime, too.
Sincerely,
Trish the Fish

Wendy:
Well, since it was my idea to have a DIR trip section, I thought I'd go ahead and do the first post and give a little idea of what I had in mind for this.

Basically, its a section for those that are DIR, or evolving to DIR, looking for like minded dive buddies for dive trips. Whether they are dives that we do some training, work on skills, etc, or what I like to call "shut-up-and-dive" dives where we go and just enjoy ourselves.

It may be a good idea to include the state or location in the thread title and the date, to keep things straight, cuz I would hate to see a good sounding dive and realize its 1000 miles away.

So let's get some stuff going. Dive, Dive, Dive.

Back
Top Bottom