Welcome!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Chris!
I'm a graduate student from Puerto Rico and I work with coral reefs, therefore I depend on my diving equipment. Last time I dive lost a important part of my Suunto Computer. :/ And now I need urgent a housing for a Suunto Favor CB double in line...
http://www.suunto.com/us/products/dive-accessories/cb-in-line-housing-> just the one in this picture.

Where could i find this? In the suunto website it says it is not available for sale?!
Please let me know,
Thanks in advance! :p

Abbie,

I apologize that they are not available for purchase online. I will check tomorrow and contact you. I assure you that one will be in your possession as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Chris from Suunto

Abbie,
Where are you located in PR? I am trying to see if you are close enough to an Aqua Lung/ Suunto that you could just be directed to in PR to have the part ordered.
BR,
Chris from Suunto

[h=5]Please tell me the battery type for the pressure transmitter to Suunto D9.[/h]

crazynights,

The recommended battery for the Suunto transmitter is a Varta cr 1/2 AA 3 volt battery. There is a kit which comes with the battery, inner o-ring, neck o-ring, and outer casing. I highly recommend that you have and authorized dealer or service center change the battery in your transmitter to ensure proper installation.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

The battery type for the transmitter is a CR14250 1/2AA 3.0V and can be purchased at any supplier.

Best regards CrazyNights

crazynights,

The recommended battery for the Suunto transmitter is a Varta cr 1/2 AA 3 volt battery. There is a kit which comes with the battery, inner o-ring, neck o-ring, and outer casing. I highly recommend that you have and authorized dealer or service center change the battery in your transmitter to ensure proper installation.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Crazynights,

The battery that comes in the transmitter kit is the only recommended battery to use, which is currently a Varta. Like I said previously, it is strongly recommended to have an authorized dealer replace the battery. If you replace the battery on your own and something were to happen such as flooding, or any sort of failure with the transmitter, you will have voided your warranty.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Hi, just wanted to see if and where I could purchase original plastic screws for Solution Alpha computer. I am talking about the 4 screws that hold the back plate in place.
I have tried Suunto but they put me on to a service center here and they have not been able to help.
Kind regards Tim

Back
Top Bottom