Welcome!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

syntaxerrorsix

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Welcome to the Tek to Tek Forum!

This forum was created to allow technical divers a place to discuss advanced diving techniques and topics without the background noise from non-technical divers. This forum is private. Google bots can't search it, people can see the forum exists, but they can't peruse it. Because of this, you will be allowed more freedom to express your opinions, within the guidelines below. This freedom is in this forum only and does not extend to the rest of the board. The idea here is to facilitate open discussion about more advanced technical topics in a peer to peer fashion. The Technical Diving Forum is still open to the general board for more introductory discussion.

This forum is "opt in by permission." This means users must choose to opt in and must be approved by a forum leader to gain access.

The rules are pretty simple:
  • Forum Moderators will be your peers, not the regular SB Staff Members.
  • Spirited discussions are encouraged, so feel free to speak your mind.
  • Pissing matches are not, lets keep our disagreements civil and free of obscene language
  • Non Tech/nonsense/Off topic posts will be removed.
  • Repeat offenders will be removed at Forum Mod discretion.

Additional info:
  • Suggestions are welcomed and all feedback will be considered.
  • No one will be censored for expressing disagreement with a Mod.
  • This forum can be added to your User CP to avoid seeing posts on the general board.
  • Any issues should be reported directly to the Forum Mods:
    • [user]Cave Diver[/user]
    • [user]Rick Inman[/user]
    • (peer mods will be added shortly)

Thanks for your participation!

-John

Nice addition, thanks CD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!! Can we use the upcoming trips section as a trips and marketplace, or am I still waiting for that?

Nice!! Can we use the upcoming trips section as a trips and marketplace, or am I still waiting for that?

If you have something coming up geared towards this crowd, go ahead and post the details of it here: Upcoming Trips

We will consider that a temporary "Tech Trips and Marketplace" forum. As membership increases, we'll add/split forums to reflect those needs and keep things organized. For the moment though, I don't want to add "clutter" by having too many forums.

I'd like to thank Capt Jim Wyatt for agreeing to serve as a Peer Mod here in the T2T forum!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom