Welcome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unified Team Diving

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All

I wanted to welcome everyone to this sub forum for Unified Team Diving (UTD) International which is located here on ScubaBoard. (Thank you ScubaBoard for your hospitality! :D) Unified Team Diving (UTD) International is a worldwide scuba training agency that certifies divers in open water, technical, rebreather and overhead environments.

As you well know the internet has become a fantastic place for divers to gather information, take online classes (www.utdinternational.com), belong to a variety social groups (ours is unifiedteamdiving ) and ask tons of questions. This forum is one example of this new technology and is designed for divers, such as yourself, to communicate directly with UTD International. So if you have questions, comments and feedback about our training agency, I welcome you to fire away. If it is something more private you can contact me directly.

I would also encourage you to come on over to our social network - Unified Team Diving (www.unifiedteamdiving.com) which is open to everyone at all levels, browse around and learn from other divers and also share your diving experiences with our larger community. We certainly hope to see you there or hear from you on this forum.

Thanks again and welcome

Andrew Georgitsis
CEO UTD International

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to SB! It's nice to see new faces around here.

Especially, industry people that understand how IMPORTANT IT IS to develop social sites and embrace web 2.0 technologies as part of their plan.

This is only my observation so far, but it looks like this is what you have going on. I really like your community site and plan to join soon.

again, Welcome!:D

I think we need to have more going on here with UTD. Andrew's doing a great job on incorporating recreational diving through advanced, dpv, overhead, technical, cave and more. Give these guys a serious look. Just because they're not the way the world learns to dive doesn't mean they're not the way that the world should not learn to dive.

This approach is diving at it's best. Do you want to look like the rest, or dive like the best?

I'm considering teaching this approach too, so check out their offerings.

Their online ratio deco seminar is great. I wish some of my college professors used online classrooms as well as Andrew does.

I am considering teaching this approach also and I like what I see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom