Welcome!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Greetings everyone! With the aftermath of Rob Murphy losing his legs and a recent close call I had in the Keys, I thought it very important that we commit an entire forum to this subject, and try to cover as many State Variations as possible. So, please start a thread about your state, even if you DON'T know the laws there. Also, this is a great place for us to discuss our strategies for increasing Dive Flag Awareness to the boating public!

For the moment, www.diveflagawareness.com will be pointing to this forum.

Pete,

Thanks for starting this section... it will be a good place for divers to gain valuable information about a much overlooked topic.

Divers, if you have yet to sign the petition for Dive Flag Awareness (DFA) please sign one now! See below.

For now you can do that on-line here: Dive Flag Awareness

Thanks again Pete for all you are doing for the cause!

Chad

try to cover as many State Variations as possible. So, please start a thread about your state,
Hey Pete,

Found a website by Chris Whitten who has done most of the work for us:

Dive Flag Law

k

Cool--I was just going to post that same link, Knotical. Dive-Flag.com was started a few years back and has most of the states covered. I remembered it because I contributed the Oregon excerpt. Divers from Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, and Puerto Rico please note that webmaster Chris says he needs contributions . . .

-Bryan

Back
Top Bottom