Welcome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michelle Analox

Registered
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Analox Q&A section.

We hope to use this forum for any questions that you may have on Analox analysers, their future designs and current issues. We will also keep you up to date on any exhibitions that we plan to attend, so please visit regularly and let us know your comments

Michelle

Just noticed that you were on the Board. Welcome. I am big fan your O2EII Analyzer. Just used it today and a local shop - the filler there had not seen one before. I told him why I bought it as they using one that requires hooking up a reg and attaching to a LP BCD hose.

Any thoughts to a similar analyzer for CO? Most of the current portables one have a huge range 0-500ppm which unlike the CO Clear is 0-25ppm which is what divers need.

Hi

Thanks for your lovely comments on the EII, I am glad that you are happy with the unit.

At the moment we offer the fixed CO Clear Carbon Monoxide alarm which is designed to be used by filling stations. We decided to offer this variation as the CO Clear offers continuous monitoring of the compressor and ensures that all tank fills are CO free. This then eliminates the need for a personal device too.

We always take customer comments on board and I will certainly pass your request onto our Design team. Should we look at offering a CO alarm similar to the EII we will post a notification here as well as our website.

Are you visiting DEMA this year? We shall be there and it would be great to meet up for a chat

Enjoy your day
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I have seen the CO Clear, but I rarely see any CO inline monitoring being done by fill stations. Most seen to be relying on their "quarterly" testing (if that is done at all). After the accident in the Maldives this spring I think checking your breathing gas has become more of a concern for divers.

Yes, I think I will be at DEMA. Probably just for the last day. If I make it I do plan to stop your booth.

Cheers,

Allen

BTW why i like the EII - it is totally contained - no external sensor, no flow rate adjustment, no reg to hook up, etc. Very simple and easy to use.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom