Welcome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,

I hope I post it in the proper place. I wanted to greet you as I have just logged for the first time to ScubaBoard.

I am a TDI Adv. Nitrox & Deco Procs Instructor, planning to upgrade to Extended Range Instructor one day.

Safe diving to all of you,

Andrzej

And safe diving to you too!... always great to hear from our European members.

hi :) i'm erine :) proud to be part of the SDI/TDI/(and soon to be)ERDI family :)

hi :) i'm erine :) proud to be part of the SDI/TDI/(and soon to be)ERDI family :)

Welcome... If you have any questions about our programs or on the business of diving, please post in this area or contact me directly.

Hello, This is DrakoWarkan from Iowa, I changed over to SDI/TDI/ERDI the past couple of years, I have been working with Randy at adventure diving in west Des Moines on my assistant instructor cert. I am an ERDI 1 Diver. I am also part of the Adair Iowa volunteer Fire/EMS department. anyway Just wanted to say Hi

Just wanted to say "Thanks" to the guys from SDI/TDI corporate here. I've found your willingness to share and be involved quite refreshing.

I am currently a PADI certified AOW (with only those 9 OW dives logged but unproveable. Why she took the logbook in the divorce is beyond me and that was 10 years ago) and I recently (4 days ago) re-took the PADI OW class and pool session again as a refresher. To say it re-lit the fires in me for diving is an understatement.

Was kicking around the idea of a Nitrox course as my interests lead to more technical things. Eventually of course, but I know where I'm headed. It's because of the things I've seen here and read in this sub-forum that I'm now pretty set on chasing down a TDI instructor in my area (Green Bay, WI) to take the course from and move along with them.

Again - just wanted to say thanks.

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom