Welcome!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark Whisperer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Everyone!
I want to welcome you to the new Shark Bait Dive Club forum. Thank you to HowardE for setting this up for us. In case you have not already heard about us, we are a local dive club who meet once a month to socialize, share diving stories and just want to get to know fellow divers. We plan club trips througout the year to some great dive destinations and usually get some pretty sweet discounted rates for club members. We also hold fun summer outings at local reservoirs to make sure we keep our skills sharp and our gear wet.
Our last meeting was on September 19th. We had Todd Hill from the Downtown Aquarium talk about diving at the aquarium. Congratulations to Ron Frank for winning the shark dive giveaway. Our next meeting is scheduled for October 17th at the Morrison Inn. We have Larry Connor from the Aggressor Fleet giving a presentation on "Diving the Aggressor Way".

Hope to see you at the next meeting or any meeting in the future. If you can't make...we'll see you online!

Check out our website SHARK BAIT DIVE CLUB!

Hi Everyone!
I want to welcome you to the new Shark Bait Dive Club forum. Thank you to HowardE for setting this up for us. In case you have not already heard about us, we are a local dive club who meet once a month to socialize, share diving stories and just want to get to know fellow divers. We plan club trips througout the year to some great dive destinations and usually get some pretty sweet discounted rates for club members. We also hold fun summer outings at local reservoirs to make sure we keep our skills sharp and our gear wet.
Our last meeting was on September 19th. We had Todd Hill from the Downtown Aquarium talk about diving at the aquarium. Congratulations to Ron Frank for winning the shark dive giveaway. Our next meeting is scheduled for October 17th at the Morrison Inn. We have Larry Connor from the Aggressor Fleet giving a presentation on "Diving the Aggressor Way".

Hope to see you at the next meeting or any meeting in the future. If you can't make...we'll see you online!

Check out our website SHARK BAIT DIVE CLUB!

I just noticed this!

Todd Hall did a very entertaining presentation at the last meeting.

Regina, don't be too much a stranger on the regular forum! :D

I "peek" in on you guys every now and then to see what trouble you are up to. :wink: I'll still be hanging around.

Hope to see you at the next meeting!

can a newbie like me show up and check things out? :blinking:

can a newbie like me show up and check things out? :blinking:

I normally would not speak for Regina, but in this case, I know her thoughts, and the answer is absolutely. :D

Shark Bait is all about diving, and for folks that like to do destination diving (most everyone in CO apparently!) they work with one of the local LDS's, and put together some really nice trips.

Come check it out!

Thank you, Ron, for responding. I am sitting in Fort Lauderdale relaxing from a great week of diving in Andros, Bahamas. Just a little correction...we are not affiliated with one dive shop, our goal is to work with all lds's in the area...just haven't gotten around to doing some PR yet.

Welcome Red_5...hope to see you on Wednesday.

I checked the board too late. I go on a cruise in mid January and I will be diving Belize. Maybe I can make the next meeting. I would like to meet more divers.

I just wanted to say hi to fellow Denver area folks. I am going through certification right now with hopes of diving in Cozumel when we are there in May. I am looking forward to meeting other folks once I get through the process.

I just wanted to say hi to fellow Denver area folks. I am going through certification right now with hopes of diving in Cozumel when we are there in May. I am looking forward to meeting other folks once I get through the process.

You may want to introduce yourself in the regular Rockey Mountain forum.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom