Welcome to your SeaLife user group forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
You asked, and we answered. Here's your SeaLife user's forum!

Feel free to share tips and techniques, photos, and more with other users and owners of SeaLife cameras.

If you have questions for SeaLife directly, you can contact them via their Q&A Forum - right here on ScubaBoard @ http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sealife/ :D

Wow cool forum, Im a firm believer in SeaLife and presently use a DC500 w/ both digital strobes. Im glad to see the large number of other users, unfortunate that it looks like there are a few with problems.

Attachments

• IMG_0109 copy.jpg
    IMG_0109 copy.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 293
I've used the DC500 many times never had a problem, I think Sealife puts out a good product, I just bought the DC800, can't wait to try it out!

Hi, I'm on the brink to buy the DC 1200 but I have a question. Can you use any strobe brand with this camera? because I have a friend that has an Ikelite strobe that he's not using. thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm on the brink to buy the DC 1200 but I have a question. Can you use any strobe brand with this camera? because I have a friend that has an Ikelite strobe that he's not using. thanks!

Welcome. I don't know your answer but assuming you already used the search feature, you may want to consider creating a new thread for your question. As you can see this one has limited activity.

Hi scuba frog I have a DC1200 and twin Intova ISS400 strobes and they work really well hope this helps. here are some pic s from last dive,
BLACK ANGEL.jpgOCTOPUS.jpgyellowmoray1.jpg hoping to sought out a fish eye lens to use soon just getting a lens adaptor made by using the peice of sealife macro lens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom