Welcome To Venice Fossil Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Welcome To Venice Fossil Divers, a forum where anyone diving Venice can come to discuss any aspects of diving Venice. We plan to have a thread that always stays at the top (sticky) with Venice dive conditions. If you dive Venice, please post a condition report there. If you drop by to find conditions are such you can't or won't dive, please let us know, you could be saving everyone a wasted trip.

This should be a wonderful place for folks from close by or far away to make friends and enjoy each others company while discussing the joys of diving in the low viz waters of Venice, Florida.

Mote Man and I are moderators for this forum only. We're happy to assist you when we can.

Welcome To Venice Fossil Divers, a forum where anyone diving Venice can come to discuss any aspects of diving Venice. We plan to have a thread that always stays at the top (sticky) with Venice dive conditions. If you dive Venice, please post a condition report there. If you drop by to find conditions are such you can't or won't dive, please let us know, you could be saving everyone a wasted trip.

This should be a wonderful place for folks from close by or far away to make friends and enjoy each others company while discussing the joys of diving in the low viz waters of Venice, Florida.

Mote Man and I are moderators for this forum only. We're happy to assist you when we can.
Sounds like a fantastic addition. Congrats! :)

Thanks to you for hosting this forum, and keeping us up to date on conditions and activities. Looking forward to coming to visit when it gets warmer.

Thanks to you for hosting this forum, and keeping us up to date on conditions and activities. Looking forward to coming to visit when it gets warmer.
Thanks, this was something that was way overdue. I hope it lives up to everyones expectations.

Another "Favorite" place to save. Great to see it happen. Going to dive Venice often and frequent. Glad to see conditions just for that area.

Don't forget FossilBabe is a mod as well :)

I look forward to the information posted here. We will be back in Venice end of June and beginning of July bringing a group that has never fossil dived

I forgot to mention it.....Fossilbabe has graciously agreed to assist as moderator/fossil expert on the Venice Fossil Diver group.

Don't forget FossilBabe is a mod as well :)

I didn't forget, I never knew until I read your post. I'm glad to hear it, she's a wonderful addition.

congratulations on getting this all set up! I'm sure it will be popular! Also good choices for moderators....walter, moteman and fossilbabe !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom