Welcome to the Vintage Double Hose section

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan@Vintage Double Hose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just getting the ball rolling here so patience please while we try and figure all this out.

VDH specializes in manufacturing and re-manufacturing parts and service for vintage double hose regulators. I also manufacture parts and carry service kits for select single hose regulators.
VDH is also the home of the brand new (as of 2014) Argonaut Kraken double hose regulator.

Luis H, design Engineer for many of the original parts I carry will be on here answering questions and will be joined by Herman who fabricates many of the prototype and pre-production parts will be here as well.

You can visit the full website and website store at Vintage Double Hose

Thank you

Glad you got a sub forum! Nice to see you over here.

This is excellent news! VDH has not only been a friend and savior to many double hose enthusiast, but also to a great many of DIY types who enjoy maintaining our own equipment.

Additionally, it bears mentioning that VDH has an online store with a good line of modern equipment as well as serving the vintage market.

Welcome to the board.
If anyone has any questions on DH regs or the Kraken, this is the place to ask.

Glad to see VDH formally here!

El Jefe suggested a name change for me so it would be easier for everyone to recognize and ID me. I have been OWIC on SB since 2004 or so??? For reference OWIC is an old title given to NASDS instructors that attended diving instructors college in San Diego as opposed to the short course guys. Open Water Instructor College and then your number, mine being #647. Yea like any of you care but I thought I'd explain why.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom