Welcome to the new Red Sea Shadow forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red Sea Shadow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Welcome to the new forum created for the Red Sea Shadow dive club members.

Red Sea Shadow is composed of SCUBA diving enthusiasts based in Egypt. Our objectives are to make new friends, explore new sites, and organize as many diving trips as possible. We also help non-divers discover the wonders of the underwater world through introductory dives and diving courses.

Currently we organize a variety of shore and boat diving trips, along with Jeep dive safaris, camel dive safaris, and live-aboards in both the Egyptian and the Sudanese parts of the Red Sea. YES! now we do Sudan out of Egypt!

We're not bound to particular places and we dive everywhere in the Red Sea. You can either join organized trips or simply suggest a new destination.

Your participation is very important. Come share news, experiences, observations, or questions. Red Sea Shadow is for divers of every level or those simply thinking of learning.

HI!

My wife and I are planning to travel to the Red Sea Area in either mid March or early June, 2010. If we were to travel in mid-March, what type of exposure suit would I need? 3mm? 5mm? 7mm? Dry? Also, what are the surface water temps? Could I snorkel without any exposure suit?

What about early June? Is the air tempurature too hot to be away from the water and travel into the Sinai area?

Thanks, Richard Delaney, USA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom