Welcome to the new Africa/Middle East Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania

Cousin Itt
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Welcome to the new and I hope better forum for this part of the world.

We have organized this forum a little bit.

So now we have Red Sea Forum - as the favorite diving destination for most Europeans. This includes (among others) Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Sudan and Saudi Arabia. The general idea is to have all information and questions that are about Red Sea diving.

The next one is The Gulf. Here are all Gulf countries (or sometimes called Middle East). There are some great diving destinations – so let’s talk about it.

And last but certainly not least Africa. This is a huge continent with a lot of beautiful places for diving. But most common among SBoarders are South Africa, Mauritius, Zanzibar. But all other, including north Africa diving destinations are welcomed in this forum.

Then stays the general part. Here I put Turkey because it neither belongs to the Gulf nor to the Red Sea. And it's not Africa. But it is in a way a part of Middle East (although once Turkey joins European Union I think we should move it to Europe)
Beside that this is the place for more general questions. Beginning with "I want incredible holiday in Africa - where to go?" through "How is the situation in the Middle East now?" up to any other general question that stays within ToS of Scubaboard.

Let's enjoy our time spend here. I do hope you will like these changes and will continue to share your experiences from this part of the world – and let’s be honest one of the most beautiful one.

Regards
Mania

Back
Top Bottom