Welcome To Nautilus At Sea Scuba Board Forum.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nautilus Belle Amie

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Welcome to our Scuba Board Forum. Your place to post, review and ask questions!

What you need to know about Nautilus Belle Amie -

1. The Nautilus Belle Amie and the Nautilus Explorer are luxurious, stabilized, modern vessel custom built for divers to the same SOLAS standards like the largest ocean-going cruise ships in the world.

2. The vessels are crewed by a wonderful and extremely hard working team of men and women from around the world who love the ocean just as much as you do. The cornerstones of Nautilus have always been; safety, excellence in diving and guest experience, and a great crew that are happy and fulfilled in their jobs.

3. We know BIG animal diving.. whether it's intimate encounters with the giant mantas, dolphins and 10 kinds of sharks at Socorro Island or diving to 30 feet with the fascinating and surprisingly calm great white sharks of Guadalupe Island.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Welcome to Scubaboard I will have to checkout your website soon.

I may have to see if I can get some people interested in one of your great white shark trips. Is there any actual diving available on those trips or is it all hookah in the cage?

Last edited:
I may have to see if I can get some people interested in one of your great white shark trips. Is there any actual diving available on those trips or is it all hookah in the cage?
It is all hookah and in cages. We have 30 foot cages for our certified divers and then an 8 and 15 foot cage for our non certified divers with unlimited time with the great whites. Please let me know if there is any info I can send you to help you decide if this is a charter for you. :D You can always email me .. Brooke@Nautilusexplorer.com would love to hear from you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom