Welcome new CCR Divers; Thad, Daren, Jon, Brian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep Thought

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It was a nice weekend at Wazee with plenty of sunshine, warm water, and visibility was reasonable shallow and bit clearer beyond 60 feet. Divers logged 5 hour long dives Sat / Sun, and CCR Skills progressed nicely. Wazee was a welcome change from Square Lake where we started diving on Friday:( It was a fun group with mixed CCR's; 1 Classic Inspiration, 1 rEvo, and 2 Megalodon. I enjoy the challenge of mixed units, and the divers got a great perspective on how the other divers units operated. To keep myself fluent, I started the weekend diving my rEvo, then switched to the Copis Meg, and still need to log more hours on the new Poseidon...stay tuned for the modifications to the KISS Explorer :wink:

Congratulations to Daren, Thad, Brian and Jon. Please welcome the new CCR divers to the Midwest diving community.

Congrats, and Good Dives!!

Ron
Deep Thought

Attachments

• CCR Class 4 10.jpg
    CCR Class 4 10.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Thad Daren.jpg
    Thad Daren.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Jon Brian.jpg
    Jon Brian.jpg