Welcome from Vanautu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi I'm Tom. New to the board obviously. Long-time scuba diving now Instructor level. Just relocated from Wisconsin to Vanatu recently. Diving here inside the outer reef is incredible. The outer reef is nerve racking to say the least. I run the small boat (6 person) to the outer reef. No one else is crazy enough to do it. Sharks are here!! Great White, bronze Whallers, Tigers, Bulls not to mention whale sharks. Mantas, Humpbacks, Whaling sharks, Definetely high voltage diving. No night diving here outside the logoon. Not safe. After 15,000+ dives I thought I'd seen it all but here...wow!! Sometime I will grow enough balls to night dive outside the barrier reef. Someday.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida.....good luck with your mission.

Welcome to SB. A great place to hangout during surface intervals. Very friendly and knowledgeable people here. Beautiful islands. Please post some pictures.

Back
Top Bottom