Weights, Dacor Sportster BCDs, and Sherwood Brut Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bobbyk

Registered
Reaction score
I don't teach anymore, and so I'm looking to sell all of my rental gear. Everything is located in Bayside, Queens (NY). I would prefer a pickup, but can ship items, too. Weights can easily be shipped USPS flat rate.

- Over 100 lbs of coated Sea Pearls in 2, 3, 4, and 5 lb increments. $3 per pound + shipping. If you buy more than, say, 10 lbs, it will be cheaper.

- Dacor Sportster BCDs - sizes S, M, and L. Excellent condition and only used in fresh water. $50 each.

- Sherwood Brut regulators - I think I have 8 or 9 of them. Excellent condition and only used in fresh water. As with any regulator, you should probably get them serviced before use. They have Sherwood octos attached, as well as a console with analog depth gauge and SPG. Some have a compass on the other side. $100 each.

All equipment was purchased new around 2004. I can give package and volume pricing.

Regulators are sold. Still have the weights and around 7 BCs in various sizes.

Sold some weights for $2.50 per lb and was able to ship flat rate. In one case I shipped 12 lbs for less than $6 for USPS Priority. Let me know what you need.

Only 4 lb weights left for $2 per lb. Still have the BCDs left - $25 each. They would be great as a starter BCD or for students/rental.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom