Weigh in Tuesday 6/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Let's see it kids!!!! I am down 15 pounds now. It's been a busy week and I had a little trouble with retaining water last week, but I think I am back on track now. I have to remember to eat and drink while I am workoing out this hard, otherwise my body wants to hang on to all it's resources. It's an amzing complex process, but I feel great and my clothes are fitting me differently now. I do my 1 month assessment Monday June 30. I can't wait. I am then treating myself to a massage, facial and pedicure on Tuesday July 1.

no change for me... I did go see the doc about checking my thyroid function, he is checking that as well as cortizol production, he suspects as do I that something is up. Come to find out - thyroid issues run in my family - fingers are crossed.

I should be dropping weight like mad with the regeim I do everyday.

Debraw - awesome job keep up the good work

Just keep workin at it. I had those tests a few weeks ago also. Mine all came back negative.

Let's see it kids!!!! I am down 15 pounds now. . . . but I feel great and my clothes are fitting me differently now.

Yay! I know what you mean about clothes fitting differently now - I put on a pair of pants to wear today that I bought near the end of the 50 lb loss in a size I expected to still fit when all 50 lbs were gone. I swim in them. Darn. :D

I'm still holding - that's a good thing.

I should be dropping weight like mad with the regeim I do everyday.

Keep on working. If by regime, you mean exercise regime, I've never found that much help in actually taking weight off - for me it's almost entirely consumption related.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom