Weigh In July 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am starting this a little early, but I got my 28 day fitness tests results and wanted to report my results. I am still down 11 poundas and have not went down any futher in over a week. I have lost about 9 inches overall so I guess my body is adjusting to all this activity and lower food intake. I am especially proud of my 31 pushups in 40 seconds!

28 Day fitness test results
Down 1.1% bodyfat
Down 11 pounds
Heart rate went from 168BPM to 150BPM in the 3 minute step test
Upper Body Strength Test went up from 2 reps to 3 reps of 100 pounds
Lower Body Strength Test pushed 330 pounds with my legs 12 times. Last time I pushed 285 pounds 19 times
Muscular Endurance went up from 12 pushups in 25 seconds to 31 pushups in 40 seconds
Lost 9.58 inches overall with the most dramatic decrease in my waist of 3 inches! My neck, chest, hips, waist, biceps, thighs, all lost inches. Just my calves and shoulders stayed the same.

I am feeling good and strong and ready for the next 30 days!!! Woo Wooooooooo!!!!!!! Chug a lug lug a lugga Woo Woooooo!!!!

Back
Top Bottom