Weigh-in 6/17/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have lost 11 pounds as of today. Working like crazy with the personal trainers at LA Fitness. I scheduled with a different trainer this week. He pushes a little to hard but I am going to tough it out this week and then go back to my original trainer for the next two weeks. I like the variety I get to choose from in my gym.
Keep working out people!!! It works!!!!

Way to go Waytoslow!!! Keep posting here, I want to see how you progress over the coming weeks.

Kudos to both of you - keep up the good work!

Thanks for starting the thread Debra - I wasn't looking for it til Thursday (despite the fact that something, somewhere in this forum does say both Tuesday and Thursday are weigh-ins).

I'm still on hold - but now its a good thing :)

NancyLynn.. wow 50.... that is great. hats off to you.

weight.png

NancyLynn.. wow 50.... that is great. hats off to you.

weight.png

Don't take too many hats off until I manage to keep it off permanently. For me, that is much more of a challenge than losing it (once I set my mind to it).

I lost 65 lbs 10 years ago, kept it off for 5 years, then finally gave up three years into a new job that included eating at at greasy spoon every day that had only 2 menu options I could eat and maintain the loss (which dropped to one option year or so into the job). That started the 50 lb creep . . . but they're all back off again. I'm still working/eating there. The restaurant is back up to 3 menu options I can eat - and I am determined to make peace with my limited lunch options even if I get tired of eating the same exact thing every day... but give me 10 years or so to make sure it stays off this time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom