Weezle vs. SANTI vs. Xerotherm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tamas

Contributor
Reaction score
I currently have a Weezle Compact that is decent for thermal protection with the diving I do, but I am not happy with it's loft and the amount of gas it takes to keep it's warmth, so naturally I am looking for options and a possible replacement.

Looked at the SANTI BZ200 & BZ400
(cannot decide which is the similar thermal to the Weezle Compact) as well as the Fourth Element Xerotherm Arctic

What is the verdict on these suits compared to the Weezle's? Anyone have any field experience/used? Comment? Suggestions? Good/bad? They all claim to be the best suit on the market, but is all marketing - or is it?.

Let's hear it

Tamas, talk to MartinK on the Ontariodiving, he has BZ-200 and BZ-400 from Santi. BTW, Santi can also make hybrid undergarments, 400g Thinsulate for the body and 200g Thinsulate for arms and legs. And it's custom tailored!

I haven't used any of them so I cannot add anything here but the Forth Element stuff looks good and is priced right. Although on other boards I've heard great things about the santi.

I am inquiring about the warmth of the Fourth Element Xerotherm underwear. I love to dive when it is cold and I mean cold, being a Saskatchewan Diver, I don't care if there is ice in my way, I dive year round and need a low loft warm underwear with great mobility so when I practice my DIR skills and other Tech skills I have full range. Can anyone tell me how it compares warmth wise to other extreme temperature dry suit undergarments?
(Average winter water temp is about 4 C

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom