Weekly Thursday Weigh-ins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The first weekly Thursday weigh-in for 2012 is here.

I'm at 222 today and looking to move down next week!

So far so good. Down 2 pounds this week to 220! 20 weeks to go and 20 pounds...

For those that want to join in, don't feel any pressure to put down your weight, you can simply start with a baseline of 0 and use - to show progress. For example, i use my starting weight as a baseline of 0 so I am down 2 pounds this week for a total of -2 for 2012 :D

Another week, another two pounds, bringing me back to my pre-holiday weight of 218 pounds. 19 to go by the end of May!

Another week, another pound lost. 217 - 3 pounds away from the lowest I've been in 6 years!

Another good week of workouts and another two pounds off. Down to 215 this week. One more pound and i will tie the lowest weight I have been in almost 30 years (and that was 6 years ago)

Hope everyone else is seeing positive results.

Looks like working late and having a late dinner of Chinese food is not good the night before my weekly weigh-in. Up 1 pound to 216 today. No Shanghai Noodles next Wednesday!!!

Even with birthday celebrations on the weekend (not mine), and Valentine's Day on Tuesday, i managed to come out 1 pound ahead this week, losing the pound I gained last week. So back to 215! :cool2:

colby - fantastic progress!!!
Thanks alcina, I'm not quite as confident for this week (which I will be late for) as I am travelling for work. The gym at the hotel is not the best and eating three restaurant meals a day is not helping. Doing my best to be smart though! I'll be posting on Saturday, however I'm guessing +3 :(

And +3 it is! Back to 218. At least one more week of traveling for work ahead...

Back
Top Bottom