Weekday Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RYCO

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
im looking to tag along with any weekday divers at any local lake. weekends are to hard for me to get out. i can usually sneak away form the office for a few hours. please let me know if your going out and could stand a non smoking, non drinking clean language kind of guy. id love to get in the water. ive got all of my own gear at the office and usually could push things around and go with a couple hours notice. thanks

Ryan Hall
ryan@rycoplumbing.com

Last edited:
anyone diving tomorrow? im thinking around early lunch till late lunch. anyone want to go?

well if you want to go diving, email me. im game most of the time.....

Hey Ryan, Nik from Flagstaff. I'm heading to Pleasant this sat. but thats a weekend. I'm up for meeting up with you down at pleasant during the week some time. I'm about two hours away, but its worth the trip to get wet. Also, check into Lake mohave. If you can get up there any time, its worth diving.

ok, yeah saturday is out for me. when are you coming down again? i can do it almost anytime next week or the weeks after, with enough notice. but i dont get on here much. email me and well make plans, ryan@rycoplumbing.com

Back
Top Bottom