Wed. Photo ~ Wide angle/Scenics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I don't think we've done wide angle or reef scene shots yet. Here's a few of my favorites from this last trip... I couldn't decide on just one!

Olympus C-4040, PT-010

aad.sized.jpg

abh.sized.jpg

Single S&S YS90DX strobe....placement was off!

acf.sized.jpg

arobassletreef.jpg

Bonaire, November 2002
Olympus C-4040 in PT-010 Housing with 2 YS-90DX Strobes

sftcrlscene.jpg

Fiji, July 2002

20aqurmjpg.jpg

Bora Bora, July 2002

Maravagi, Solomon Islands
C5050 1/125 sec, f2.3; DS-125 @ TTL

fc3d17f4.jpg

ReyeR once bubbled...

Hmm, looks like Sony Imagestation got smart too... :(

They have never allowed linking. You should check out Larry Lozuk's photo hosting service. Lots of space for a little dough and great software. I believe it is http://www.allenhost.com If that's wrong, Dee can correct me.

When PhotoPoint went kaput overnight and left so many folks hanging, I started making the rounds of any free hosting site I heard of. I've got pictures all over the web! Image Station and Ofoto (I think) had been allowing the posting of single pics but as soon as the crowds from PhotoPoint started using them, they changed policies. Now, to the best of my knowledge there are no free sites that allow it.

Larry's Scuba Shots is the answer for me. As a photographer himself who had been in the same boat, he asked for everyone wanted and made us a site that did it! Members get a very generous amount of space, pictures can be moved within its album as well as between albums. Your pages can all be customized with the colors and fonts you like. And best for me is it automatically sizes your pictures. So I can upload original photos and not worry about sizing it. That does eat up your total allotted space but so far hasn't been a problem.

Considering how much I use my albums there, here should at least double his prices...but please don't tell him I said so! Check it out...it's some of the best money I've ever spent on photography and best of all...no more posting headaches!

digitaldiver once bubbled...

They have never allowed linking. You should check out Larry Lozuk's photo hosting service. Lots of space for a little dough and great software. I believe it is http://www.allenhost.com If that's wrong, Dee can correct me.

Imagestation "did" let you link, but they changed. You can still link, but not to the large "original" size photo. Here is a linked photo from Imagestation:

fdbb2314.jpg

Another place you can link to is scubaclicks. There you can link to a full size photo like this:
316sskensho.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom