Website issue?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cds1785

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Random question, has anyone else received a random email from deep 6 this evening?

I just got an email in regards to an order from November, which has already been paid and received (months ago). I’m guessing it’s a phishing email because when I hover over the hyperlink it says tradegecko.com. Basically it asks me to click the link to download the invoice and send payment by April 12.

Not sure if anyone with deep6 is aware or if it’s even related to them. Maybe its just a system error or something else of mine was hacked.

Hi,

I am batching out some old orders in our inventory system and doing some reconfiguring. I accidentally sent out 1 batch of emails to about 50 customers when marking the items paid.

You must have been in that batch.

Please ignore the email, my mistake. It isn't a phishing attempt though, just me reconciling our inventory system.

Cheers,
Landon

Random question, has anyone else received a random email from deep 6 this evening?

I just got an email in regards to an order from November, which has already been paid and received (months ago). I’m guessing it’s a phishing email because when I hover over the hyperlink it says tradegecko.com. Basically it asks me to click the link to download the invoice and send payment by April 12.

Not sure if anyone with deep6 is aware or if it’s even related to them. Maybe its just a system error or something else of mine was hacked.

We're aware. Blame Landon- he has fat fingers... To anyone who received an email similar to this, ignore. It's just a copy of your invoice for an old order. You can keep it for your records if you choose.

Best,
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom