Website difficulties - We are aware.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, my order went through with a confirmation. I'm not a swag person but an orange and black coffee mug will remind me of not diving while working!

Appears website is having issues again. When you select a product the picture space just spins with loading image and when you select customize and buy it won’t do anything. Have tried on 2 different computers and an iPad and used multiple browsers.

Yep.

Yes. I have turned off ordering while I do security updates.

We are aware that our customers are having difficulties adding some items to their cart. We were notified by our software provider on Friday afternoon about a major security vulnerability affecting millions of websites. We are working diligently to get the issue resolved and thank you for your patience.

Forgot to follow up with a post. This was resolved several days ago so there should be no issues now, if something lingers clear your browser cache.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom