Website for Pro Tech in Belize?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can contact Peter Jones at:

peter@protechbelize.com

or roni@protechbelize.com

I'm sure either can help you with any questions you may have. Don't feel bad I had the same problem a month ago and ended up getting the email address from the hotel they are located at, Belize Yacht Club. Roni can be found on this board from time to time. Peter probably is your best initial contact and if he is traveling or not able to reply drop Roni a note.

Kev

Hello,

Our web site is www.protechbelize.com
Email was listed already.

On side note, we now employee a full time PADI Course Director, So we can train to Instructor level (IDC) to IANTD, TDI, DAN & PADI, and IANTD Instructor trainer level.

Bye Roni
Training Director
IANTD Trimix Instructor Trainer Trainer (ITT)

roni:
Hello,

Our web site is www.protechbelize.com
Email was listed already.

On side note, we now employee a full time PADI Course Director, So we can train to Instructor level (IDC) to IANTD, TDI, DAN & PADI, and IANTD Instructor trainer level.

Bye Roni
Training Director
IANTD Trimix Instructor Trainer Trainer (ITT)

Update,

Zak Jones the PADI course Director had moved back to the USA, and I moved to TX.

roni:
Update,

Zak Jones the PADI course Director had moved back to the USA, and I moved to TX.

Zak left us a long time ago, having done a great job for us. We found the market in Belize for IDCs insufficient to support a full time Course Director, but are still offering IDCs using a visiting CD. Our next PADI IDC/IE is in early August and still has vacancies, and anyone interested should write to me asap at the email address below.

Roni left in October 2004, ostensibly to represent Protech at DEMA in Houston, but never returned. We are grateful to him for this post and other recent similar ones, as the first confirmation that his departure was indeed permanent. We at Protech can assure him of a very warm welcome should he ever decide to return to Belize. We understand that he is now engaged in advanced dive training from his base in Austin, and are delighted to have supplied him (albeit inadvertently) with the rebreathers and other tech equipment he needs for his new venture.

With Roni's departure we lost control of our website and email and have been unable to get them reinstated, so are in process of opening new ones. In the meantime any enquiries to Protech should be addressed to peterbj7@yahoo.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom