Webcam change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
All three of the Cozumel webcamsdemexico cameras

Cozumel, Cozumel, Quintana Roo - Webcams de México
Cozumel Poniente, Cozumel, Quintana Roo - Webcams de México
Playa Cozumel, Cozumel, Quintana Roo - Webcams de México

have apparently changed their format. Where they formerly were live video feeds with sound, now they display just a silent still shot that updates every (about) 10 seconds.

Since we're going back to 1999 technology, maybe things there can return to 1999 prices? :wink:

They all appear as live video to me, although the feed is a bit choppy. I can see people walking and moving on all three webcams, but it goes in fits and starts at times, like there is not enough bandwidth to handle the feed smoothly.

They all appear as live video to me, although the feed is a bit choppy. I can see people walking and moving on all three webcams, but it goes in fits and starts at times, like there is not enough bandwidth to handle the feed smoothly.
You're right; it has changed back. Earlier today the "vivo" button was missing on all three cam feeds.

Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom