Web Site Design

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K9trnr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
If your brick and mortar store doesn't have a web presense, you're missing out on the opportunity to reach the 1 billion + people that use the internet worldwide. We are able to help you get online quickly at an affordable cost. Please click the URL below for more information.

Well, if you are SELLING webdesign, what about start improving your OWN website....

No offense, but, your design is not the most attractive website design.

if you don't have a top design how can you offer a better one for your customers?

By the way, your website has no Meta-tags .....

Let me know if YOU need us to Improve your site:

email@nitrogendreams.com
website www.nitrogendreams.com

:rofl3:

Gabriel, your post is juvenile and antagonistic. Thank you. When the "competition" starts debating who can do a better job, that shows me I've done a good job. My designs get the competition's attention because they work. My site ranks highly at Yahoo and Google so please don't pretend to be educating me on meta tags when you used trial software to generate your own. No offense, but your post and, especially, your website have numerous punctuation and grammatical errors. What message does that send prospective customers? That being said, good luck in your endeavors. And thank you for visiting www.thescubapros.com.

Hmmm... I just get a "This Page can't be displayed" message for thescubapros. What's up?

I think the hosting server must have been having issues last night. I had the same difficulties, but I was heading to bed so did not research it at the time. It appears to be working fine now. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

K9trnr:
No offense, but your post and, especially, your website have numerous punctuation and grammatical errors.

So I take it spelling errors are acceptable then?

:mooner:

This is still quite juvenile, but I'm curious what spelling errors were found. Were you referring to "offense"? If you check Merriam Webster's dictionary, you'll find the following:

Main Entry: of·fense
Variant(s): or of·fence /&-'fen(t)s, especially for 3 'ä-"fen(t)s, 'o-/
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin offensa, from feminine of offensus, past participle of offendere
1 a obsolete : an act of stumbling b archaic : a cause or occasion of sin : STUMBLING BLOCK
2 : something that outrages the moral or physical senses
3 a : the act of attacking : ASSAULT b : the means or method of attacking or of attempting to score c : the offensive team or members of a team playing offensive positions d : scoring ability
4 a : the act of displeasing or affronting b : the state of being insulted or morally outraged <takes offense at the slightest criticism>
5 a : a breach of a moral or social code : SIN, MISDEED b : an infraction of law; especially : MISDEMEANOR
- of·fense·less /-l&s/ adjective

Were you suggesting offense was incorrect? Broaden your horizons. Expand your vocabulary. Open your mind. Consult your dictionary before you put emoticons that show a bare ***** and call into question your own command of the English language. There's apparently a serious crack in your understanding of it, but the bare ***** emoticon is still uncalled for. I won't debate further here because it's a waste of time. I just hope you'll crack open a book before you attack someone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom