Web Master needed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
your club needs a webmaster to take care of your upcoming web page. Please decide and PM me with the name(s) that will be handling this. Please see Server Update for more info.

we want the individual clubs to come up with WHO is going to be their webmasters. IOW, you have to vote on this as we will not do this by "decree". After that, it's up to each club how they utilize their space.

There will be a semi-private forum for the Webmasters to meet, discuss issues and ask questions.

Commercial entities should note that this is not to be used to further your business plans.

Come on dear chums! Is there no one willing to step up to the plate for the Orca Bait???

Seak, we are just getting started and this is one of the last clubs to not have a web master. Ask and the job is yours! BTW we will customise this to your skill level. THose with few skills get a template. Those with lots of skills get free reign.

What's required?

The army has me currently firewalled from FTP,

BUT I'M COMING HOME SOON! :D :D

You can take a peek at my website and determine if I'm capable.

MyFossils.com

Alex

This is somewhat of an old post, but I'm replying anyway... I'm not the best with computers, but I can hold my own..... If you still need someone.. let me know!

Kayla

Old post, but if we are still looking for a webmaster, I'm willing to take part or all of the responsibility. I'm currently a project manager by trade, but my background is in graphic design and electronic marketing. BS/Computer Science.

And bored, with plenty of time to take on this, er, work-related project. :wink:

PM me if we're still lookin'...

Is there a webmaster for the Pacific Northwest site at this time?

Back
Top Bottom