We Need Your Opinion and we're willing to Pay!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bruce Justinen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
There is nothing like getting feedback from customers and we are asking for yours. SEASOFT SCUBA is known in the industry for being innovative and creative and we have several new products that we have just come out with but ...

We want to know what you think is our most innovative product and why! We will take all your opinions and draw 3 names. Each name will be given a $100 shipping spree on our website, we will post their SCUBABOARD names on a thread when the contest is over.

Hey, if only 3 respond they win. WE WILL GIVE THE PRIZES AWAY!

Contest closes on March 31st at midnight, 2009.

We want to be able to advertise and promote the products our customers and potential customers think should be.

We really do appreciate your help, thank you.

Bruce Justinen
SEASOFT SCUBA

I like the TravLite and Seahorse BC. I see it as a cross-over between using a jacket style BC and a hog harness. As a person using a jacket style BC there is very little to know. You put it on and everything is there. With the hog harness you need to buy parts and there is some assembly required. With the TravLite and Seahorse, it is not as bulky as the jacket style BC but there is no assembly required. This I think is great.

I like your flashlight pocket. It makes it very easy to carry a light on every dive.

I'm also interested in your drysuits. I like the concept that it has inherent warm, even if the seals were to leak.

I was thinking the other day how much I like my hard-soled 7mm wetsuit boots (that I purchased from another manufacturer). However, I wished they had an arch support, and I wished the shank of the boot didn't go up so high. With summer coming, I also wished I could find such a boot in a thinner material.

After googling for a few minutes, I came upon your website, and ordered a pair of Sunrays as soon as I saw them.

I can't wait for them to arrive so I can post a review! :)

My Sunrays arrived today and I couldn't wait to tear into the box. I wear a size 9.5-10, and ordered the Size L, which fit perfectly.

The first thing that I noticed was the quality of the materials and construction. All the details were well thought-out, from the direction of the ribbing, to the zipper pull cover, and the arch support. The stitching was perfect, and there were no loose threads.

The next thing I noticed was how easily they were to put on... the shorter shank on this boot made putting them on and taking them off a breeze. The boot also has a smoothskin interior, which is very comfortable... there were no lumps or uncomfortable spots... everything was perfect.

I then tried the boots with my XL Turtles and my XL Jets. The Size L Sunrays fit the XL Turtles perfectly, but were too tight with the XL Jets, which have a smaller foot pocket than the Turtles. I am looking forward to trying these in the water as the shorter shank provides better ankle mobility, which will be good for the frog kick, I think!

I was very pleased with the speed at which I received my order, and can't wait to place my next order of SeaSoft products... I'm your newest loyal customer! Thanks!

Well it is unfortunate that I didn't receive my new bc before the deadline but I thought I would give my two cents anyway. I am a new diver and as such am trying to set up my gear to be as compfortable and functional as possible. This bc is amazing. It is so easy to customise the fit, no slopping around and it holds the tank like a dog grabbing a bone, the compfort is awesome. It's not overloaded with needless bulk and still I can carry everything I need. I dive in New Brunswick Canada so I wear a thick suit, no problem and yet when we travel somewhere tropical It will fit just as well. I am looking at some other seasoft products to complete my set up. If they are as good as my bc I know I'll love them. This jacket may be a bit pricey but when you consider the flexibility in fit its like having an unlimited rack of bcs to fit any exposure suit you may need to match your diving conditions.
Thanks for such a great product and keep up the good work.
Corry

And the 3 $100 winners are: numberfivedoc; fisheater; and diverbry;

We decided to also give $25 to bmcsteve; scubadiver888 and nbdiver; as consolations. Hey thank you so much, feedback always helps. Contact me at bruce@seasoftscuba.com and I will give you the secret decoder ring, oh, I mean the code to use on our website to order your winnings. Thank you again.

Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom