We need to act. Its our responsibility to do so

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MisterMeij

Registered
Reaction score
Wanted to share a video Ive created last year.

Feedback welcome:

Well i could give you gentle, professional, MBA marketing advice on this, or i could rip you a new one, you can report me and I get modded. Your video put me in a bad mood:
This long, compilation of pretty ripped-off vids, set to Rihanna music that you did not license, combined with cryptic, vague text warnings about the ocean, plus repeated pleas not to “walk away” from a possible project that has not been described, based on data that is also not referenced nor described, offering ethereal solutions STILL not described, BUT a link to your website for donations that is frickin’ crystal clear, followed by a flash dance of other organizations that you have nothing to do with but are an attempt to make your money collection bucket look more legitimate.
You have earned a rap on the head by the wooden spoon of frilly-aproned Scuba-Mom. Do not push this mess, because if you do get the attention of the Scuba Diving community, you better have more to back up your bucks-bucket than this.

Sorry. Not sure exactly what you are promoting but I tend to be suspicious of it. Maybe well intended but doesn’t seem like anything serious.

Huh? That’s my reaction to your video. It is not clear to me what your organization is or what it actually does.

Ripping off artists in a roughly cut mishmash of footage set to unlicensed music and covered in vague meaningless text doesn't sit well with me either.

A brief search online shows scubaya is listed as a for-profit company and the statement "We cant disclose our goal yet. But we promise its going to something different." Rather says it all for me.

My feedback: if you want to harvest my contact information, please at least inform me of what it will be used for.

Regards,
Cameron

I checked out his website. You have to sign up to even view the home page, which I declined to do. I left a comment on his video on Vimeo that was similar to Northernone's and Bubblesong's comments above. Vimeo has closed his account and removed the video.

I saw on another site where he talks about all the failed business startups he's had and that this will be the best business in history. He just can't tell us what the business will be about just yet.

He just can't tell us what the business will be about just yet.

I'm sure he will, as soon as he figures it out himself.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom