We have a new guy showing up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We have one Corrections Deputy on the team who has just surfaced. So let’s say HI and welcome “JailDiver” to the ranks.

He was one of the first team members Lane B and I did the harassment on when he was an FNG. Oops, I was corrected by a Rec Diver the other day that it’s now called Problem Solving. :mooner: Ah forget the politically correct crap, its harassment.:wink:

Welcome aboard Don.

Gary D.

You can call it what you want and word it how you want but the bottom line is it is training that will save lives one day and the heck with the politics. And thanks for the welcome

Don

Welcome to the strangest form of diving you will ever do! Where every dive is a harassment dive:wink: and the smallest problem becomes an incident report:shakehead: If you like it you will up for anything! Safe diving!

I've been trying to drown him for a while. :D He's only an FNG to SB. He's got a couple of years on the team.

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom