We are on Indiegogo - Feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PDT

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi Everyone

I started a thread for Pelagic Dive Travel, further down for our crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. You can see it here at Indiegogo campaign.

Check it out and I would like to ask your feedback. What is it that stops you from making a pledge? What could we do for you?

Thank you for your feedback

Kind regards
Terry
Founder

Personally, I'm able to plan my trips without help. I really don't need/want to spend more to have an agency plan for me.

Personally, I'm able to plan my trips without help. I really don't need/want to spend more to have an agency plan for me.
Hi Kharon

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I agree. We leave it all up to you, you search what you want to see when. It's all online we don't plan for you, we make it simpler. For example, if you wanted to say see Manta Rays in March. You searched found the Sea Bees Dive Resort in Khao Lak. At check-out, you have an option to book transfers at a reduced cost as its 1.5hrs ( Thai traffic) from Phuket international airport, add in as many or little days of diving on a day boat ( all details are on the site, itinerary, pick-up times inclusions etc). Add-ons like that, so you don't have to keep researching and mapping to your holiday. Have a look at the site

Pelagic Dive Travel | Book Dive Travel Liveaboards

Thanks again for your time
Kind regards
Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom