We Are Moving The Board Over The Next Few Days...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No one is prepared for the Colin Inquisition!

However, in reality, there is nothing you could do that would be close to what I have gone through with the Planet these past six months.

BTW, I just got a message from them wondering why I was moving. It was signed "Clueless in Dallas". :D

NetDoc:

However, in reality, there is nothing you could do that would be close to what I have gone through with the Planet these past six months.

BTW, I just got a message from them wondering why I was moving. It was signed "Clueless in Dallas". :D

"Dear the Planet;

I'm certain that the notes in your technical log can help answer any questions that you may have regarding the moving of ScubaBoard.com to new servers. If there are any questions, please send a representative over to ask the users.

Lovingly Yours,
Pete"

How's that, boss?

Two servers with each one having Dual Xeon processors running at 3.0 GHz., 4 Gigs of RAM, and a RAID 5 config that provides us with 480 Gigs of storage. Way overkill and set up so we can run on just one if the other has a problem.

NetDoc:

"because you are incompetent and wouldn't know the definition of customer service if a pink
halibut were to drop onto your head and recite "The 10 Comandments of Customer Service?"

just a guess...

NetDoc:

You should have asked us Swampers to head down there and shake them down. We would have got it working for you. We're in Texas, and for those not familiar we can get away with more here than you can in most other states. :D

CBulla:
Shortly after that post punishment was administered... it wasn't pretty and consisted of using a cat-o-nine-snorkels. :D
How many times do I have to tell you Colin, using them on yourself accomplishes nothing:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom