We Are Moving The Board Over The Next Few Days...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does not seem to be going all that good so far.

As far as I am concerned - congratulations! This is the first time I have been able to access scubaboard from home for weeks and weeks. Always got the not found message. It has been possible from work but that is not a good look.. So it is working for me.

Alison

ok, i am not whining (thank GOD we have SB back up)

just an issue you guys may not know about:

i get a weird "multi-layered" copy of the ScubaBoard logo that takes up the top 1/3 of my screen ... below that, everything else is normal

Please expect a few issues to crop up. As I said, we did this from scratch and so there are BOUND to be a few hob goblins here and there. We are working on them as we go. The GREAT news? The server itself has yet to crash. I probably just jinxed it to pieces, but none of the issues we have had so far have killed the entire box, which is what the lousy "The Planet" servers were doing.

BTW, if you are using IE and Windows 2000, MS just released an update that will really screw things up for you. Switch to FireFox and be done with it, or contact MS for a patch for the patch. They will give you directions on where to stick it... :D

NetDoc:
The server itself has yet to crash

NetDoc, I expected better from you. You're an admin, what in the world are you thinking saying something like this!!!!

The server has been up for about 40 hours so far, so things are holding. The board has been running for about 24 hours with only two issues caused by overly long queries. We are still chasing other issues as well so we are not yet "there". :D

oh ,ok...

so.....

are we there yet?

are we there yet?

TxHockeyGuy:
NetDoc, I expected better from you. You're an admin, what in the world are you thinking saying something like this!!!!

Shortly after that post punishment was administered... it wasn't pretty and consisted of using a cat-o-nine-snorkels. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom