We are headed your way!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teamcasa

Sr. Moderator
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Me, my lovely bride, fellow Moderator Merxlin, and some others divers from our local club are headed to Monterey Aug 30 - Sept 2nd. We arent sure who or where we are diving yet (I put out some feelers) but as we near the date, let's us know and we can get togeather. It's been a few years since my last trip so I'm really looking forward to diving there again.

That's awesome.... Hopefully the vis will clear up and the sea nettles thin out. I would love to be there for a meet and greet but unfortunately I'll be out of town for those dates.

That's awesome.... Hopefully the vis will clear up and the sea nettles thin out. I would love to be there for a meet and greet but unfortunately I'll be out of town for those dates.
Thanks Ben, I do hope the nettles won;t be a problem but I really enjoyed my last trip up there and am looking forward to diving up there again.

We are booked on the Monterey Express for Saturday AM and still thinking about Sunday.

Anyone else diving that weekend?

Yes, I am, but you're diving in the wrong state. :crying:

I'll be in FL, come on over, Dave!!!

One good thing about the nettles is that the Molas are not that far behind. Last week was great all around specially in Carmel and further south.

Yes, I am, but you're diving in the wrong state. :crying:

I'll be in FL, come on over, Dave!!!
Hmmm I thought you were coming out here?

FL is definitely on the list, hopefully before the end of the year..

---------- Post Merged at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:22 PM ----------

One good thing about the nettles is that the Molas are not that far behind. Last week was great all around specially in Carmel and further south.
I got blown out of Point Lobos for Sunday so I'm still looking for a nice shore dive. Molas and all!

I will try to make it down, are you going to do any dives at point lobos ?.

I will try to make it down, are you going to do any dives at point lobos ?.
I'm trying to get in for Sunday but so far, no luck.

Some of us are diving Lobos on Friday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom