Watershot Video Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guyharrisonphoto

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Watershot dual 700 lumen video lights (1400 lumens total) and external battery pack. Good for almost 2 hours on high. Has three light levels so useable as focus lights as well. Also includes battery charger. These lights show some wear from use, but are bulletproof to 300' and have a very pleasant color temperature for video. Shown by themselves, and also how I had them mounted. The battery is a good counterweight and makes for a balanced rig. If you want the ULCS ball adapters, please add an additional $25.00.

I am pricing this to sell at $300 and will include FREE shipping in the U.S.

Video lights.jpgvideo lights 02.jpgFully assembled, Front.jpg

Want to move these out. $250 and I will include a 700 lumen dive light head (spot with good spill) as well. This allows you to use this as an excellent and bright dive light, or 1400 lumens of video light. You cannot beat this for $250.

Want to move these out. $250 and I will include a 700 lumen dive light head (spot with good spill) as well. This allows you to use this as an excellent and bright dive light, or 1400 lumens of video light. You cannot beat this for $250.

Sent you a PM :wink:

Just got my lights. They're perfect. Thanks for the transaction Guy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom