Waterproof Draco Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lofty1988

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Well, just after Xmas i decided I'd take up diving again- since found out that I've landed my dream job in the States, as such I could do with clearing out everything (And gaining some extra cash!), so pretty much everything that I own has got to go, so here are a couple of bits-

Waterproof Draco Drysuit

Size 'M', the size details are on the Waterproof website here. Tne condition of the suit is brilliant, and only a couple of weeks ago i had the latex seals replaced and valves serviced. Great drysuit (As anyone that owns one will tell you!). I also have the HAVS hood which is included, and a Beaver undersuit, certainly enough to keep you warm! I'll chuck in the drysuit inflator hose (Which you can see in the photo of the regs). Altogether it retails new at about £1000 i think, but feel free to send me your offers!

drysuit.jpg

For you guys in the States, I'm more than happy to arrange postage to you- looking at the price of these suits in the US, it looks like you could get a good bargain here!

Cheers,

Ben.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom