For Sale Waterproof D1 Hybrid - XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigdog5

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling a Waterproof D1 Hybrid drysuit in size XXL. Suit included an extra set of silicone wrist seals and a brand new Antares Latex Dry Glove System. If you are not up on this suit I strongly urge you to investigate. You only need to wear simple street clothes under it to stay very warm. I dove in Monterrey Bay in 55 degree water with only socks, gym shorts and a t-shirt under it. I bought the suit in 2017

This suit has literally been used 4 times and has never been punctured or repaired. I would absolutely keep it but I am no longer diving in cold water. Staying in the tropics! :)

Products - Waterproof

Suit and dry glove system retail for over $3500. I'm asking $1100 For it.

(note... this is a D1 Hybrid and not the D1X. I'm not sure the what changed with the "X" in 2018)
IMG_0724.jpg
IMG_0719.jpg
IMG_0720.jpg
IMG_0728.jpg
IMG_0726.jpg
IMG_0725.jpg
IMG_0727.jpg
IMG_0729.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 212
Hello, I have a d7pro but too small .

Ni repair ?
Please a photo of some of shoe ?
No leaks off the zip ? Please photo of the metal zip open

Where are you ?

No repairs ever on the suit. I will send a picture of the boot shortly. zipper is perfect. I live in Northern California. Near San Francisco

Shipping to France should not be an issue.

PM Sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom