Washing the equipment...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Externet

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi.
Sitting by my back yard waiting for the recycling collector, after thinking on what use to give it, came to the forum and then the light turned on.
An out of commission dishwasher machine. Anyone using such to wash the equipment ?
Seems it does not have to be a dedicated-old-leaky one. The one in the kitchen, when she is not looking should not be harmed by its new application...:whistling:

Hi.
Sitting by my back yard waiting for the recycling collector, after thinking on what use to give it, came to the forum and then the light turned on.
An out of commission dishwasher machine. Anyone using such to wash the equipment ?
Seems it does not have to be a dedicated-old-leaky one. The one in the kitchen, when she is not looking should not be harmed by its new application...:whistling:

I like the way you think. However, after a saltwater trip gear should be SOAKED for a while. When I return home from such a trip, I like to fill a large tub or dedicated garbage bin to the task. I let it soak overnight, then drain and dry the following day before storage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom