Was light and motion bought out?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pongo1998

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was looking on Tusa website and they have a light with Tusa on it but its a light and motion light.
If you go to a different region Light and Motion is listed at the bottom of the page like they are owned
by Tusa. Does anyone know if they own them or not?

I was looking on Tusa website and they have a light with Tusa on it but its a light and motion light.
If you go to a different region Light and Motion is listed at the bottom of the page like they are owned
by Tusa. Does anyone know if they own them or not?

Hi Pongo1998,
Good question! Light & Motion is still very much an independent company. Last year, TUSA approached us about doing a version of our Sola lights called the TUL-1000 light with their branding on it--this is the light you're seeing on their website. The collaboration was successful, and it led to Light & Motion working more closely with TUSA to improve our presence overseas. We are now working with TUSA and their international partners to distribute our products internationally. So while we're partnering with them, especially in Europe, we are still very much our own company. Thanks for the note!

Thanks for answering my question. Glad to hear you haven't been bought.

Glad to hear that. Sounds like a good business move for L & M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom