WARNING Seacam Subsea System Housings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crusty

Reaction score
Just an update for all you thinking about buying underwater housings for your cameras. I sued Seacam and Ed Ivey on February 28, 2006 in Westminster, California Small Claims Court. Judgement was in my favor in the amount of $3700. No where in the judgement did it require my returning the housing to Mr. Ivey, but I did, in the hopes that he would pay me sooner. Of course, once I returned to Hawaii, Mr. Ivey quit returning my phone calls and emails. He lied in court to the judge, he lied to me, and he lies to everyone who visits his website. Beware! I recently received an email from Meng Fye Wong in Singapore who has had a similar experience -- paying for something that never arrived and not getting his money returned. DON"T send this guy any money for anything! If you are looking for a housing there are plenty of reputable people out there who will build a housing from the ground up and have it to you within a few weeks--a reasonable amount of time.
Chris Rust

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom