Wanting ! Need a Scuba Woman for a video !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquacatfighter

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey we're looking for a scuba certified woman for a short fun video . Previous modeling appreciated, but will work with girls who take direction well. We are just wanting to have fun with a clean video containing scuba action/adventure. Must live around the Kansas city, Overland Park, KS or Independence,MO area.

Please include photo. We are not looking for Pam Andeson, but those who look good in scuba gear and swimwear, everyone will be included. For two short days. Details and pay will be provided upon inquiry...

Deb

Last edited:
Don't we all want one of those??
LOL

Will you be needing to hire a screener for all of your applicants as well? :D

If CD is too busy, I'm sure I can block out some time to help with that screening thing.:D

Maybe they should hire 3 screeners. In the event of a tossup decision we'll need a tie breaker.

I'm willing to work for copies of the unused negatives.

Hey we're looking for a scuba certified woman for a short fun video . Previous modeling appreciated, but will work with girls who take direction well. We are just wanting to have fun with a clean video containing scuba action/adventure. Must live around the Kansas city, Overland Park, KS or Independence,MO area.

Please include photo. We are not looking for Pam Andeson, but those who look good in scuba gear and swimwear, everyone will be included. For two short days. Details and pay will be provided upon inquiry...

Deb

Trust me, you won't want these mutts screening your girls. You'll need someone with a discerning eye, someone mature, someone who's got an eye for the camera.

Deb, I know you're of reasonable mind, so I'm offering my services of "Chief Model Screener" absolutely free. You'll be happy with my CMS services. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom