Wanted to buy-Diving Concept Glove rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracydr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
North Carolina, 3 miles from South Carolina
# of dives
500 - 999
Before the closure of Diving Concepts, I ordered dry gloves. DC, famous for poor customer service, sent gloves but not the ring that connects the gloves to the quick-change wrist seal rings. Since I already have the wrist seal rings, and now I even have the gloves, I'd like to find this darn part, instead of having to change to a whole new system. Not to mention, I already have the rings installed on my wrist seals so it would make sense to stay with this, instead of changing to something like the Si-tech system, which is what I will switch to if I don't find this part.
So, I'm looking for the glove-side ring to attach the glove to the quick change Diving Concepts wrist seal system. I want the kind where I keep the wrist seal on, not the kind where you remove the wrist seal.
thanks for the help!

Well just in case anybody else wants to roll around in the wreckage of the Diving Concepts story....

Is there anywhere to get replacement parts for Diving Concepts suites? I would like to buy the plastic rings and the outer rubber cover for the glove system too. Please let me know if anyone knows if and where we can get parts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom