Wanted: Rescue divers and above wanted for work.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tardmaster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am a co-owner of the company "Search & Recovery Dive Team, LLC". We do the usual looking for things that people drop over board or recover sunken property for insurance purposes. We also provide safety divers for tv and motion picture productions. We are currently involved with two television productions and are in the preliminary talks with three movie productions. We are in need of divers who are rescue certified or higher, covered by DAN insurance and who have flexible schedules for weekday work. Some travel may be required. You must be dependable and drug free. You would be hired as an independent contractor. If you are qualified and interested, please email me your contact information, dive resume that should include your total number of logged dives, all certifications (with pro numbers if applicable so we may do a padi pro-check), dive work history if any and any other information that you feel we would like to see. Also, must live close enough to us that short notice assignments would not be a problem. We are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Check out our facebook page (our own website is under construction).

Jerry Reese
jreese4015@gmail.com

Boy does this ever sound like more fun than my 7 day a week job! I did rescue last summer. But for now, I supposed I should stay where I am :(

What if none of the divers certs or pro certs are with PADI? There are other agencies that if you did a padi check nothing would turn up. And what kind of money are we talking?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I am PADI Divemaster, I did my divemaster course in Australia. I would love to help you out with your projects however I am in Texas. If you have any work this direction please let me know.

What if none of the divers certs or pro certs are with PADI? There are other agencies that if you did a padi check nothing would turn up. And what kind of money are we talking?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

thats why i said if applicable. I probalby could have worded that better. certainly doesnt have to be padi. money is not great, but it would be hourly and depending on the production company. Some pay more than others. you're in pa so i dont you could be available for a one day shoot in Atlanta, georgia.

I am PADI Divemaster, I did my divemaster course in Australia. I would love to help you out with your projects however I am in Texas. If you have any work this direction please let me know.

Thanks, if you send me all your info we'll put it on file.

Tard - I also shot you a PM with my info...I'm in VA. Let me know if you need anything else.

- H3

Back
Top Bottom